Meklēt blogā

piektdiena, 2012. gada 11. maijs

Liebster Award!

Hello! So recently I received another award, this time Liebster Award! I want to thank Ashley, the host of Pearls & Curls, to give me this award! When I got my first award, I  thought I would never get another one, but I did and I'm happy that somebody actually reads my blog and likes it (hopefully ?) =D
She is so sweet and nice for doing that, so check her out! :)





Here's the Rules:
Link back to me in your post
Slap a picture of the Award in the same post
Nominate 5 blogs with under 200 followers
Let the winners know you picked them!

Blogs I Award Liebster to:
Velvet Mimosa

Have a nice day! :)
P.S. Šoreiz centos nominēt arī citas meitenes :)

2 komentāri:

  1. Hey,thank you so much for the award!!I really appreciate it!!
    thefashionmoments.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst