Meklēt blogā

pirmdiena, 2012. gada 30. aprīlis

Tell Me About Youself Award!

Hi! Today I am posting in english because I received a blogging award from a loveley blogger- Christina from Fashion Moments. You all should check her out, because she is great! :)



The rules of accepting this award are:
1.Thank and link back to the person that awarded you
2.Write 7 random things about yourself
3.Spread the love to 15 more bloggers
My 7 facts!

1. I would love to visit any of my close friend's wedding. I think it's because I have never been to a wedding.
  



2. I would love to travel around the whole world! 



3. I would love to be a makeup artist, stylist or a journalist for a fashion magazine.


4. I love all kind of music, rock, classical etc. But my favourite song still is Calvin Harris- Feel so close!


5. I love anything mint! Colour, tea, chocolate and any beauty product! Haha now I'm looking for the EOS lip balm in sweet mint! Just a little addicton.. :D


6. I love spring! Probably because my favourite month is may! Absolutely love it because it gets warm in Latvia and everything is green.

7. I love videogames and TV shows. I can play my PS2 all day, but I want to upgrade to PS3. :D Same thing for TV shows- Pretty Little Liars, The Big Bang Theory (and yes I'm a nerd!) etc. :)

And 15 bloggers I have choosen! (Tough most of them are latvian :))



Have a nice day! :)

16 comments:

  1. Paldies, tu mani izvēlējies kā pirmo:) Nezinu vai tam ir nozīmē, bet tāpat jauki:D

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Tu gan ātri! :D
      Nav par ko, tu taču arī uztaisīsi šo rakstu, vai ne? :)

      Dzēst
    2. Man angļu valodas gramatika galīgi neiet,negribu blamēties!:(

      Dzēst
    3. Par tām 7 lietām gan varētu! Paldies, ka pamet ideju!:)

      Dzēst
  2. Thank you for your nice words!!I liked your post!!I also love pretty little liars,who do you think A is?
    thefashionmoments.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you, that's great! Heh, I'm thinking to make a separate post about that! You know like a tag video on youtube? :)

      Dzēst
  3. O cik forši, paldies! Tiklīdz būs brīvs brītiņš, mēģināšu kaut ko līdzvērtīgu uzmeistarot. :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Paldies, ka izvēlējies mani! <3

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. Ō, paldies, ka arī mani iekļāvi sarakstā! :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. Interesanti fakti, īpaši par mint :D Paldies, ka iekļāvi mani! :) Pievienoju savam "to do" listam!

    AtbildētDzēst